Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kids

I am the oldest prisoner in my little section of the tier. This drives me crazy because all of the gang-bangers act like they are just a bunch of distraught kids to me. They don't have the outlet which apparently doesn't matter since they apparently also lack the ability to express themselves in an articulate adult manner. And then they resort to childish games, making snide remarks, singing stupid songs or making indirect (passive-aggressive) comments.

I have to put my "homemade" ear plugs (made of plastic wrap and toilet paper) in and read out loud in order to focus. And I have to bury them deep into my ears. So these words describe my environment, oh yeah, God-help-me, my "home": mischief, evil, misery, ignorant, dumb, psychotic and insecure.

This is pure hell in here and I don't wish this on my worst enemy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home