Thursday, January 16, 2014

Taste of Freedom (December 2013)

My taste of discretionary freedom ended in November the way it did and now, I will simply refocus and implement a new program. I am still in the same location and for that I am grateful because in the past, it has played out very differently. I was in the SHU for many years and that was disastrous. I do have some issues with post-traumatic disorder related to that stint and I need to address these and hopefully,  I can get a handle on them before for I parole for the final time. I am thoroughly ready to end my relationship with the CDCR and begin meeting the challenge of freedom. I pray that I have put all that boyish nonsense behind me and I will now function as a mature adult. So what have I learned?  I am not the man I used to be but I am not yet what I am to become and with that said, I love life, my family and my freedom and I cannot wait to get out and realize my dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home