Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Being RE-ESTABLISHED


My mom, Mary Florence Brown, sued James Brown in 1969 here in Sacramento, in order to establish paternity and seek child support. Through adjudication, it was established that James Brown was my biological father and was responsible for my support until age of 18. Now, my attorneys and I have filed a motion in Aiken County, South Carolina, that will establish me as an heir of James Brown. As previously stated, this matter was decided in 1969 and upheld again in 1982, when my father was jailed for failing to pay child support to my mother and at that time again, he was ordered to continue to provide support.

However, despite my resemblance to my father and the court record, there seems to be questions regarding my paternity. I am anxious to take the DNA test to allay any doubts and to be formally recognized and to secure my place within the James Brown legacy,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home