Friday, June 28, 2013

Siblings

Terry, my oldest brother and his sons, have made me feel good because they, as it turned out, have, for the most part, acknowledged me as Brown family member for some time. It is all that more amazing because I was not aware that they existed until our father's and (grandfather's) death on December 25, 2006. Since then, I have also spoken with and gotten to know 3 of my sisters, Nicole, Jeanette and La Rhonda. My sister, Yamma, responded to a "facebook" message and I really appreciated that.

I will re-iterate my request to become a closer family and as such, I would love to talk with you or correspond with you and as I indicated previously, we can sidestep any reference to any ongoing litigation. So if you would like, you could 'be-friend me' on "facebook" or if we would really like to trample barriers,  you could visit me here in CA. It would be a little more complicated right now because I would have to send you a visitation form, but it seems do-able. I also have a son, Eliase, who I would love for you to meet;  I think it would be great if all of our children met one another.

Sacramento is beautiful; my son and I were born and raised here and we would love to show it off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home