Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A new spin on transition

Currently, every aspect of my existence is in flux: my familial relationships, my relationship with Julie and my status in prison; I am anxious to transition to the new and unexplored. This transition begins as I am preparing to be released and as this plays out, my plan is never to return. And yes, I hear the naysayers in chorus as they are claiming that is what I have said many times before. The bottom line is that I am just too old and have too many responsibilities to honor at this juncture in my life for me to continue on this wayward path.

I have come a long ways from where I was and I am forever mindful there is still a ways to go, but I think I finally get how my actions affect my loved ones and I do not anticipate putting them or myself through this again. I miss all of you.

Please write to me at:

Folsom State Prison
Michael Deon Brown  P-69851
PO Box 715071  3-4b-03
Represa, CA  95671

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home